Regional Outside Sales Rep
For more than 40 years, our partner in Wickliffe, OH has been one of the most experienced and reliable manufacturers and suppliers of automation equipment and maintenance products for the plastics industry.
They currently have a DIRECT HIRE opening as a REGIONAL OUTSIDE SALES REP
The ideal candidate will live within 20-30 mile radius to Wickliffe.
There are 2 territory areas available:
MN / MA territory. Requires plane travel.
SE territory - NC, SC, GA. Requires plane travel.
$50K - $60K BASE + BONUS Job Summary:
The employee in this position is responsible for the overall sales of a territory. This includes making direct sales calls to customers, coordinating and supporting sales activities of agents, making evaluations of customers' manufacturing process, making technical sales presentations of company products to customers, coordinating customer orders between engineering and manufacturing and the customer, pricing and quoting. Written and oral correspondence with customers and sales agents is regular and frequent. Many other duties are also assigned.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- No minimum educational requirement. However, Associate' s, Bachelor' s, or additional higher education is strongly preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and responsible to work independently and productively.
- Strong organization skills are a must.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Must maintain proficiency with concepts of manufacturing automation, robotics, end of arm tooling, and plastic injection processing.
- Aptitude for mechanical engineering principles is preferred, but not required.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, email, and internet.
Frequent air and car travel is required. Typically, several days of travel each week is required.
Depending on the territory covered, frequent overnight travel may be required.
Must live within a commutable distance to the Wickliffe, OH, plant and the CLE airport.
Up to 50% travel is required.
Contact us today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!