Lead Event Processor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Who we are...
Verra Mobility is a global leader in smart mobility. A combination of the global capabilities and talents of American Traffic Solutions (ATS), Highway Toll Administration (HTA), and Euro Parking Collection (EPC), the company develops technology-enabled solutions that help the world move safely and easily. Verra Mobility fosters the development of safe cities, working with police departments and municipalities by operating more than 4,000 red-light, speed, and school bus stop arm safety cameras in more than 200 jurisdictions across North America. The company also creates smart roadways, serving the world's largest commercial fleets and rental car companies to manage tolling transactions and violations for more than 8.5 million vehicles. Verra Mobility is a leading provider of connected systems, processing nearly 165 million transactions each year through connectivity with more than 50 individual tolling authorities and more than 400 issuing authorities. Arizona-based Verra Mobility Corp. currently operates in 15 countries and in 22 languages.
Focused on solutions that help the world move safely and easily, Verra Mobility builds safe cities, smart roadways, and the connected systems that tie them together. The company is constantly looking toward the future, ensuring it creates relevant solutions today that will work tomorrow. Seeking to understand new customers, regions, and businesses that will shape tomorrow's smart mobility experiences, Verra Mobility strives to ensure more people around the world reach their destination safely and easily. Keeping its core principles front and center, Verra Mobility is fueled by relationships, driven by impact, guided by what's right, and energized by what's next.
Verra Mobility Corporation is a rapidly-growing, entrepreneurial company that operates with a people-first philosophy and approach. The company lives by its core values-Do What's Right, Lead with Grace, Win Together, and Own It-in everything it does for its customers and team members. The company seeks to grow aggressively, both organically and through acquisition, to continue to be the undisputed market leader with these five core competencies: bias for action, customer focus, teamwork, drive for results, and commitment to excellence.
Verra Mobility is currently hiring a Team Lead, Event Processing position in Fayetteville, NC. This position will require a quick thinking individual with good judgment who is able to monitor queue volumes, answer questions regarding processing of violations and provide leadership to team members in a remote location to ensure all service level agreements are met. The successful candidate must have a strong leadership foundation and be a self-starter who is able to work independently with general guidance from management. This individual must maintain a focus on being professional, driving quality at all levels; have extensive knowledge of business rules, and strong communication skills. The Team Lead will report to the Supervisor, Event Processing within Verra Mobility's Government Solutions division. Anticipated work hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
* Ensure all work is current and SLA's are met.
* Manage and maintain reports daily.
* Respond to client, customer, and/or internal processing-related inquiries in a professional, thorough, and timely manner.
* Process events as needed.
* Regularly review processor performance and provide coaching and training to address gaps.
* Serve as informal leader within a team environment.
* Communicate new and updated information to staff and document questions and issues that arise.
* Serve as initial point of contact for team members regarding escalations or other issues.
* Address issues where appropriate and report all issues to the supervisor.
* Provide feedback and suggestions to leadership on improving operational procedures and processes.
* Assist supervisor/manager with other projects, tasks and duties as assigned.
* Fill in for supervisor during absence and/or out of office meetings.
* A High School Diploma or GED
* Strong PC skills including intermediate working knowledge in MS Excel and MS Word.
* Proficient with various office equipment including computer, copier, scanner and fax machine.
* Ability to navigate internet based systems.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
* Professionalism, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly make sound decisions.
* Strong interpersonal, decision-making, organizational and conflict management skills.
* Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize work, and act with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
* Able to work independently and as a team.
* Desire to grow in a leadership capacity, motivate others and be a contributor to business solutions that achieve unit and company goals.
* Focus on high quality and willingness to assist wherever needed.
* Business oriented, having a good understanding of basic business principals and operations.
* Able to recognize and troubleshoot a problem to drive resolution or escalate appropriately.
Aligned with Verra Mobility Values
* Do What's Right - We've committed to doing the right thing for each other and for our customers - integrity is our DNA
* Lead With Grace - We embrace the importance of our colleagues and customers and always treat them with kindness and grace.
* Own It - We foster a culture of accountability and excellence, where going the extra mile is standard practice.
* Win Together - We are ambitious and like to win, but we know we win more when we include others and work together.