Senior Product Manager, Learning
Employment Type: Full-Time
Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (Nasdaq: VIACA, VIAC).
Noggin is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions, through play with the characters they love! We also help parents help their kids thrive. Noggin is a direct-to-consumer offering available on standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are forming a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company! We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
* Lead development of longer-term product strategies to advance Noggin's learning goals
* Partner with key team members to define, prototype and test features that support learning objectives in the mobile experience and across other platforms where possible
* Lead ideation, definition, prototyping and testing of new concepts and features
* Define key performance indicators to measure success/failure at each phase of the product development process
* Use market research, competitive analysis, and playtesting to inform strategies and ensure they meet the needs of our young audience (ages 0-8) and their parents
* Promote user-driven mentality with a relentless focus on solving learning pain points and offering moments of delight
* Focus on crafting a learning experience for all learners that prioritizes inclusivity and accessibility
* Partner with cross-functional teams to evaluate dependencies and the feasibility of delivering features to market
* Partner with Noggin product and engineering teams to define requirements of the most promising features and integrate them into the roadmap for the in-market products
* Communicate concepts, capabilities and product features effectively to a variety of partners
* Drive implementation of these features, evaluate efficiency, and lead future iterations
* 10+ years' experience in digital product management and agile processes; 5 years in edtech or digital learning product development preferred
* Expert knowledge of user research, UX and product design methods and practices
* Bachelor's Degree
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment
* Demonstrated experience in translating strategic differentiators into innovative and detailed product requirements and measures of success
* Highly motivated to work independently and collaboratively with stakeholders
* Ability to communicate, present and influence stakeholders at all levels
* Ability to pull actionable insights from analytics
* Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
* Experience managing legal compliance, particularly with regard to COPPA, FERPA, and accessibility
* Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.