OT Occupational Therapist Full Time 5K
Employment Type: Full-Time
Lookout…Here We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our employees and support them in their professional growth while leading them on a path to success within our organization.
Greenwood Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a
Full Time Occupational Therapist - OT - to join our team!
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
Greenwood Regional Rehab, located in Greenwood, SC is a 40 bed inpatient rehab and 14 bed TRU, providing rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top 10% nationally for rehabilitative care, and has earned The Joint Commission's advanced stroke certification
The OT evaluates patients and helps them improve basic motor functions and reasoning abilities, but also compensate for permanent loss of function by teaching them to perform tasks in their daily living and working environments. These patients may have conditions that are mentally, physically, developmentally, or emotionally disabling. May also assist patients in selecting appropriate adaptive equipment and assistive devices. Integrates the hospital's mission and 'Guiding Principles' into daily practice.
* Current licensure as an Occupational Therapist required
* Basic Life Support/CPR card required
* One year of experience in the care of patients in rehabilitation hospital setting preferred.
* Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
* Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial support as they relate to quality and efficiency.
* Demonstrates competency in the provision of care according to established standards
* Demonstrates appropriate application of age specific standards, policies and procedures and guidelines in caring for pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients
* Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
* Leadership skills in delegating, organizing, and educating coworkers and staff.
* Effective organizational and time management skills.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
* Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
* Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Greenwood, SC area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
* PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
* Dental and Vision coverage
* Life insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Tuition reimbursement
* Career growth and development planning
* Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
* FREE prescription plans
* PET insurance
* Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!