Senior Level - Web Designer
Employment Type: Full-Time
What You'll Get to Do:
* The Senior Level - Web Designer delivers comprehensive automation/information technology support to Department of the Army Intelligence Information Services (DAIIS) worldwide intelligence dissemination, data management, and knowledge management missions.
* Create and respond to internal ticket entries to track status of web design tasks within one hour after notification.
* Create detailed deployment requests to facilitate the movement of completed projects to the production environment.
* Perform HTML/ASPX website modifications to include link and graphic updates.
* Develop and maintain a standardized brand for the customer throughout the assigned network web sites in accordance with the DAIIS Style Guide.
* Create custom HTML/ASPX pages for use within customer SharePoint site collections.
* Establish locatability by registering customer sites with search engines.
* Design images, icons, and banners to be utilized on DAIIS sites.
* Provide web design support for integration into SharePoint, INSCOM Web Sites, and the Corporate System Architecture (CSA) applications.
* Ensure customer hosted sites adhere to Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
* Develop and incorporate mandatory fields of the DNI Audit.XML specification in accordance with ICS-500-27 Collection and Sharing of Audit Data.
You'll Bring the Following Qualifications:
* DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification.
* Five years of web site design experience.
* Web Design training certificate.
* TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
* Our employees value the flexibility at VICTOR42 that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits such as company-subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance, short-term & long-term disability, company-sponsored disability (Basic Life & AD&D), Paid Time Off, and 401(k).
* The culture of our company is defined by our core values: openness, respect, and expertise.
* Our employee-centric, family-oriented culture puts people first.
US-Fort Belvoir, VA.