Full Time Key Holder, Roosevelt Field, NY
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Key Holder is responsible for generating sales and building customer relationships in our retail stores and will have opening and/or closing responsibility. Associates who demonstrate high degrees of proficiency to interact with the customers and identify their needs will maximize their sales opportunities. Associates will be responsible for continuing the client contact beyond the initial sale. By capturing name, address, phone and email contact information, the associate will use multiple means to communicate and build relationships with the customers. The associate will also be responsible for maintaining the visual and housekeeping standards of the store. This will include the receiving of merchandise and presentation to the selling floor, processing of markdowns and removal from the floor for transfers.
* Achieve and exceed the personal sales and productivity goals agreed upon with your store manager
* Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the merchandises' features and benefits to maximize the sales opportunity
* Be a quick thinker who listens to the customer and can identify his/her needs and overcome objections if raised
* Responsible to do client development beyond the initial transaction; utilizing phone, email & written follow-up contact
* Maintain the housekeeping and visual standards of the store
* Have computer skills to operate the POS register and email systems
* Safeguard the store's inventory by adherence to the company's loss prevention program
* Follow all store operational policies and procedures
* Prior experience in luxury retail sales is preferred
* Must be a sales-driven, goal-oriented individual
* Must have a positive, high-energy, friendly, outgoing and engaging personality. Must be willing to take the first step to initiate contact with the customers and identify their shopping needs.
* Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for effective communication with your customers
* Possess computer skills to operate our retail POS system, Word, Excel and email
* Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive compensation package which may include short and/or long term incentives, clothing allowance, and merchandise discount, in addition to base salary and full health and welfare benefits.
Vince, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Vince, LLC also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.