Residential Maintenance Service Technicians - Property Management NEEDED ASAP!
Employment Type: Full-Time
RESIDENTIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN-PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Sign on bonus of $1000 after 90 days
Salary Range: $19.00 - $22.00
Join the team of one of the fastest growing leaders in the Single -Family housing industry. At Vinebrook homes we strive to build a team of diverse individuals to grow with our company and build a career in Property Management.
Vinebrook Homes is actively interviewing qualified candidates for a Residential Service Technician to join our team.We are looking for Service Technicians with experience in one or more of the following trades:
* General Labor
Competitive pay and benefits, company vehicle provided, employer provide PPE, and safety protocol in effect.
WHO WE ARE
VineBrook Homes is an internally managed real estate investment company, focused on acquiring, renovating, leasing and operating single-family homes as rental properties. An early investor and developer of the Single-Family Rental home (SFR) asset class, we commenced operations in late 2007. Our proven, yield-focused investment strategy targets a unique opportunity building a portfolio of workforce SFR assets in key secondary and tertiary markets. Our growing SFR REIT portfolio is currently comprised of approximately 14,000 homes. VineBrook Homes is undergoing a major expansion of its strategy, expecting to drive toward 25,000+ homes.
WHAT WE OFFER
* Competitive pay
* Safe Harbor 401k/Roth plan with a company matching.
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life, Disability and Supplemental Insurance
* Paid Holidays
* Paid time off
* 15% off rent at any of our owned homes
* Tool purchasing discounts at various stores.
* On the job training and paid training courses.
WHAT WE NEED
* Ensure all work orders are completed in a timely manner based on priority
* Managing coverage of a 24/7 emergency cell phone when scheduled. Some over time required.
* Maintenance Technicians must be able to work unsupervised while performing quality repairs to HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems.
* Able to diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
* Travel is required, primarily local during the business day. A company vehicle is provided.
* Strong customer service skills
WHAT YOU NEED
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* 2-5 years' experience in the maintenance field.
* Proficient at using a smartphone and computer.
* Working knowledge of electrical including outlets, switches and light fixtures
* Working knowledge to repair and/or diagnosis of appliances including refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers and garbage disposal
* Water heater knowledge both electric and gas
* Valid Driver's License.
* Pass a Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Credit, and Criminal Background Check.
* Must have own tools, we provide larger/specialized equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please be aware that a positive test could render you ineligible for hire. This includes positive tests for medical and recreational Marijuana. Candidates from states who have legalized Marijuana for medicinal and recreational use; VineBrook Homes, LLC considers this a positive result for an illegal substance.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of the job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. We are also a Drug Free Work Place. Qualified applicants will also be required to pass a drug screening before receiving an offer or beginning employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.