Associate Analyst, Data Operations-Sg2
Employment Type: Full-Time
When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Sg2, a Vizient company, revolutionized the understanding of future health care demand with the introduction of the Impact of Change forecast in 2001. Today, Sg2 is the industry's premier health care strategy advisory firm, helping organizations solve for the challenge of achieving smart growth by leveraging our unique combination of insights, expertise, and analytics. Sg2 serves health care providers across the spectrum, including integrated delivery networks, academic medical centers, community hospitals and life sciences companies. Learn more about Sg2 at www.sg2.com.
In this role, you will be responsible for project management and execution of member data acquisition, quality assurance of data, and analytic deliverables for an assigned portfolio of clients.
* Support the implementation of new projects including:
* Communicating data requirements to members.
* Executing internal operations processes to ensure high-quality analytics are delivered as required.
* Communicate project status to appropriate internal and external constituents.
* Coordinate communication with member IT resources and internal management to ensure appropriate standards and analytic delivery date expectations are met.
* Ensure data operations projects are prioritized based on client needs and consistent with operations turn-around requirements.
* Identify opportunities to enhance data acquisition, processing and delivery processes.
* Relevant degree preferred.
* No prior work experience required.
* Familiarity with healthcare data (ICD-9/10, CPT, DRG) within a hospital, healthcare payor, or health care services organization is preferred.
* Strong organization skills - ability to manage several projects/clients simultaneously without sacrificing quality, timelines, and customer satisfaction.
* Experience analyzing data via SQL in various platforms with various tools - SQL Server, Excel Pivot table, etc. coupled with strong analytical and problem-solving skills preferred.
Estimated Hiring Range:
$43,800.00 - $63,500.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.