Digital Media Buyer - Part-time
Employment Type: Part-Time
Plan, negotiate, place, evaluate and report on all digital media placements to drive qualified traffic to a specific brand with a scientific approach. Buying and placement channels include: social, display, programmatic, and search. Works closely with other teams and departments, such as marketing and finance to ensure proper placement and scheduling.
* Manage effective and proactive paid digital media campaigns to drive qualified traffic and greater conversion online and offline, and analyze performance, included but not limited to:
* Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization
* Paid Social
* Work with Creative team to develop strategic, compelling digital ads for publishing and testing
* Solid background of both awareness and traffic driving campaigns
* Negotiate and execute media plans, including preparation of media budgets, contract with vendor partners, and supporting creative materials
* Work with account teams to develop digital media strategy briefs
* Work side-by-side with the data analytics team to ensure media plan is guided by client data insight
* Create, present, and execute media plans that include strong objectives, strategy, tactics, and rationale for achieving KPI's
* Continuously monitor campaign performance and implement optimizations to maximize ROI, ensuring that KPIs and objectives are met both near and long term
* Analyze daily performance to inform optimization and testing
* Relentlessly focus on driving high-intent customers from digital marketing solutions
* Innovate around new creative formats, technologies, tracking, and media formats
* Ensure alignment of display and programmatic campaigns to customer goals
* Maintain industry relationships, participate in webinars, industry events, etc. and stay up-to-date on trends
* Minimum three years' experience in digital media buying or marketing equivalent experience with a multi-channel retailer, preferably with annual sales of $500M, or equivalent agency experience working with such retailers
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Writing, or a related field.
* Solid understanding of ad formats, segmentation, audiences and trends in paid media and performance marketing
* Experience strategizing, executing and optimizing campaigns in all social platforms
* Demonstrated analytic, problem solving and decision-making skills
* Experience with Google Analytics preferred
* Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
* Ability to interact with various functional areas at management levels.
* Must possess solid planning skills and have ability to organize time and multiple ongoing projects.
* Ability to interpret, analyze, and present statistical data.
* Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly and manage change efficiently, proactively and in a positive manner
Company Culture Requirements
* Treat all people with Respect - People matter. Understand your audience and your impact. We are better when people are heard and valued for their unique perspective.
* Take Ownership - People are counting on you. Act with integrity and follow through on commitments.
* Empower Action - We succeed when we work together. Our differences make us stronger and create better outcomes. People and teams are empowered to make decisions and take action.
* Commitment to Stakeholders - We are committed to knowing and exceeding the expectations of our customers, employees, ownership and communities.
* Life Beyond Work - People need balance. Embrace opportunities to pursue your passions.