The Real Estate Agent is the front line player in any Real Estate company. By networking and communicating with hundreds of individuals, Real Estate Agents facilitate housing transactions within their own communities. Due to the autonomous nature of the career field, an opportunistic and proactive attitude is needed for success in the Real Estate Agent career field. The Real Estate career field is best suited to driven, independent, and achievement focused individuals.
Real Estate Agents earn commission on each transaction they make. This means that your earning can be an product of the time you put in. As you facilitate more transactions, you earn more compensation. Real Estate Agents who excel can earn over $100,000 a year after they've built a client base. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Interact with customers via phone, email, and social media
- Advise contacts on the state of the real estate market
- Collect and distribute information concerning the need to buy or sell real estate
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property.
About Vylla Home
Vylla's national footprint and full-service model provide a truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating extraordinary experiences for our customers. We are America's first and only homeownership company! We provide every aspect of the real estate process under one roof with real estate services, mortgage lending, title and escrow. We make it simple for customers to find, finance and own their home. And that makes it super easy for our agents to provide tons of extra value to their clients - way beyond the average brokerage! Vylla Home is one of the Carrington Family of companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC.
We aim to provide value beyond just your commission payment. Our two cents? You're worth as much as all the hard work you put in! Some of our benefits include
- Potential pipeline of leads including real estate owned (REO) properties.
- Don't wait to get paid. We pay at closing!
- One low monthly fee - no desk fees or set up fees, no hidden costs.
- Free agent starter kit with business cards, a polo shirt, name tags and/or hat.
- Collaboration opportunities with our loan and title teams.
- An abundance of mentorship, training, and support opportunities!
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.