B/R Digital Producer, VOD
Employment Type: Full-Time
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
The Digital Production team is looking for an experienced, dedicated NYC or ATL -based Producer to create videos for our platforms that cover a variety of sports as well as sports culture. We are looking for someone with a passion for pushing the boundaries of new content experiences and who gets excited about culture. But you can't take yourself too seriously because this is fun, and we are determined to create the most entertaining and innovative social experiences. We work in a fast-paced, 24-7 field in a laid-back environment. You'll be in a role that allows you to work with multiple groups and networks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Pitch, plan and produce videos for B/R's platforms
* Be able to tell an effective, coherent story through video in B/R's social voice
* Plan future events and story coverage in conjunction with content and programming teams
* Teach best practices to Associate Producers and production assistants
* Work with leadership for pre-production, shoots and post-production needs
* Demonstrate creativity and be a thought and idea leader
* Show an eagerness to learn, a hunger to work hard, and an ability to get things done
* 5+ years experience in video production, social video or related field
* Proven field producer with experience working with talent and interview subjects
* Strong writing and producing skills
* Knowledge across pop culture, sports, sports betting and social media platforms
* Proven leadership skills and the ability to work with production and editing staff at all levels
* Knowledge of digital post-production process using Adobe and Apple software
* Final Cut or Adobe Premiere editing knowledge and understanding preferred
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
* Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
* Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
* Access to in-house learning and development resources
* Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.