Senior Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
This role will work with Platform Business Partners and Finance colleagues to collect, analyze, and provide financial analysis and accounting support. This role can be located in Fort Worth, TX or Blauvelt, NY and relies heavily on analytical abilities and experience to sort through complex data and prepare meaningful information to assist management with decision making, accounting deliverables, and business performance metrics and reports. As a member of the Site/Platform finance team, this individual will work cross functionally to identify areas of improvement in process and operations. Performs all other duties as required.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
* Prepare/present monthly financial review for senior management at the platform and site level.
* Monitor, analyze, investigate, and report variances to standard, budget, and prior periods.
* Review, report, and analyze performance of platform, products, customers and operations.
* Perform product costing, pricing support, and profitability analyses.
* Assist in the development of annual operating plan and multi-year strategic plans. Analyze budgets and supporting schedules to validate completeness, accuracy, and reasonableness.
* Prepare presentations on working capital and help quantify impact of initiatives on cash flow.
* Provide meaningful, timely financial analysis of business performance and opportunities.
* Extract/utilize data from various information systems to support additional information as needed.
EMPLOYEE CORE COMPETENCIES:
* Communicate Effectively Deliver High Quality Work Drive for Results
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
* Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance. MBA/CMA is a plus.
* 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar role, in finance or accounting.
* Experience in a manufacturing company is a plus; Six Sigma certification a plus.
* Capable of researching and summarizing financial data to prepare reports, journal entries, and analysis. Demonstrated ability in communicating financial information to all levels of management.
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Access a plus.
* Strong finance database query skills with experience working with Hyperion, Smartview, Business Objects, or SQL.
* Working knowledge of RPA tools and systems.
* Must be eligible to work for any employer in the USA without the need of a Sponsor or Transfer now or in the future
* No Supervisory requirements
* Ensure company policies are followed
* Enforce company safety policies
EMPLOYEE CORE COMPETENCIES:
1. Collaborate Across Workgroup
2. Initiate Positive Change
3. Deliver High Quality Results
4. Focus on the Customer
5. Develops Self & Others
By linking this application to your LinkedIn profile, you agree that you consent to Watts and any of its affiliates, divisions, and/or third party service providers accessing and using the information on your LinkedIn profile for the purposes of assessing your application.
Watts is committed to equal employment opportunity. We follow a policy of administering all employment decisions and personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic disposition or carrier status, marital status, military or veteran status, minorities, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the obligations of state and federal law, Watts will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Any employee who needs a reasonable accommodation should contact Human Resources.