Head of Brand Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time
CRUSH IT HERE!
We're not just about grapes. Our bold ambition is to be the leading company of convenient, good for you, fruit-based food and beverage globally. To make this happen, we need talented, agile and innovative people who want to help us grow something special together.
We are seeking top talent, someone who is passionate about the food & beverage industry with a strong understanding of consumer trends. The Head of Brand Marketing will strategically lead Welch's core branded business and will be charged with the development and execution of business plans across all retail channels of distribution. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Head of Brand Marketing will lead strategic portfolio development, base business news, base product innovation, promotional activity, advertising development, pricing and ongoing revenue and profitability analysis. The Head of Brand Marketing will be responsible for ~$600MM of Welch's core brands portfolio, including Shelf-Stable Juice, Refrigerated Juice, Sparkling Juice, and Spreads.
Our culture is authentic, and we are building an inclusive environment where you belong and can be the best version of yourself. If you're passionate about achieving goals, trying new things and making an impact every day, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Deliver total fiscal-year beverage and spreads revenue and profit plan.
* Translate consumer insights and ideas into marketing strategy, plans and communication platforms.
* Develop and synthesize Business Analysis, Marketing Plan, AOP, Strategic Plan recommendations to deliver or exceed stated volume, profit and share objectives.
* Deep understanding and knowledge of competition in key categories (beverages & spreads) with the ability to react to consumer and competitive changes.
* Lead all new development efforts within portfolio, including product, packaging and design.
* Lead development and execution of promotional and advertising activity designed to grow total business and market share.
* Independently motivate and lead cross-functional/organizational communication regarding emerging business issues among Marketing, Manufacturing, R&D/QA, Finance and Executive Leadership Team.
* Manage, evaluate, coach and develop team members, ranging from Senior Brand Managers to Associate Managers.
WHO YOU ARE:
* Understands the needs of the customer and consumer by using technology, data and insights.
* Makes decisions that positively impact the current and future state of the business.
* Works relentlessly to overachieve, anticipate obstacles, and creates plans to overcome them.
* Sets stretch goals and plans to achieve them.
* Develops meaningful relationships and collaborates across departments.
* Engages in healthy dialogue and makes decisions with Welch's best interest in mind.
* Continuously changes the status quo and seeks ways to improve and develop.
* Enterprise-wide mindset to ensure strategic priorities & financial decisions are in the best interest of Welch's
* Formulates sound strategies as well as to oversee and drive executional excellence in all initiatives
* Strong leader, and creates direction with a 'can do attitude' with a strong drive for results
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required; MBA Strongly preferred
* Minimum 10+ years brand management experience within CPG industry; food & beverage industry preferred
* Primarily an office-based position
* Minimal (15-20%) travel required
WHAT YOU'LL ENJOY:
* Organization with a bold, clear purpose.
* Authentic culture that supports working together to deliver results.
* Workplace where teams care about each other and your voice is heard.
* Core and voluntary benefits so you can choose the right recipe for you.
* Generous 401(k) plan with annual company match.
* Flexible schedules so you can balance your work life priorities.
* Learning and development opportunities with coaching.
* Safe and clean working environment.
Welch's believes that our differences make the difference, and we take pride in being an Equal Opportunity Employer Disability/Vets.