Senior Guest Exp Ambass II
Employment Type: Full-Time
By adhering to Welk Resort's Serve service standards, the Senior Guest Experience Ambassador 2 is responsible for providing excellent customer service and creating an exceptional experience to all guests of the Stoneridge Preview Center. As the Senior GEA 2, this individual will be expected to assist the GEA 2 Lead and Sales Operations management in supporting the GEA 2 team by providing clarity to processes, answering questions, and assisting in training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
* Consistently follow the I-Serve standards at all times.
* Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
* Attend safety meetings, keep the workplace in safe condition, and work in a safe manner.
* Adhere to attendance policy and report to workstation at scheduled start time.
* Propose ideas or find ways to improve services, systems, and/or procedures.
* Maintain an expert knowledge of all assigned zones (1-3)
* Support managers and Lead GEA 2 with daily tasks and in maintaining the integrity of business AOP's and the neutrality between Sales and Marketing.
* Assist Lead GEA 2 in training new team members in all zones.
* Communicate daily business needs, business advantages, challenges, team member strengths and weaknesses with management.
* All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This individual will be required to maintain an expert knowledge of all assigned zones with an emphasis on the agent rotor. This individual must maintain a high level of knowledge of business related programs (TSW, SAM, NEXT).
Education and/or Experience:
Must have High School diploma or equivalent (GED); College degree or 3-5 years of customer service experience preferred.