Senior Representative - Inside Sales
Employment Type: Full-Time
This role interacts with existing customers, primarily by phone and email, to increase sales of the company's products and/or services by obtaining and up-selling orders, creating customer satisfaction and adding value to the customer's buying experience. The position collaborates with outside sales to ensure goals are being met. This person will own a book of larger, more complex accounts and is proficient in all aspects of the inside sales process.
* Meets and exceeds performance measurements based on volume budgets, profitability, penetration, efficiency objectives.
* Markets products and offers value-added services.
* Develops strong business relationships in growing existing accounts, prospects for opportunities within account base.
* Owns, qualifies, and develops opportunities passed from marketing, outside sales, national accounts.
* Keeps abreast of new products, and acquires and shares competitive knowledge.
* Reports industry trends, competitive pricing and customer feedback to management.
* Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in Sales and Sales Administration (4-5 years)
* Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
* High school diploma or equivalent is required
* Bachelor's degree is preferred
* Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Ability to work in team environment and mentor/coach team members.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to prospect and market concepts to existing and potential new accounts.
* Ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and realistic understanding of issues.
* Solves difficult and sometimes moderately complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions and identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem-solving skills to resolve complex situations
* Works independently with minimal supervision
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ('WESCO'), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.