Program Ready Trainer
Employment Type: Full-Time
The PRA reports to the Site Director and Quality Director. PRA's support training initiatives for Western Dental's Call Center site employees and subdivisions. The trainer will be responsible for delivering training to new and existing Western Dental / Brident staff. Training courses will cover a variety of topics related to business initiatives. The PRT will be comfortable with facilitating training classes for both mid-size and small groups, and supporting the development of training materials and courses. Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are a must. The PRA should be able to complete and support projects at the call center level on site and remotely. Travel is required.
* Responsible for delivering training courses to call center staff (operations, leadership and development, coaching, management essentials, etc.)
* Able to use a variety of training mediums to facilitate training
* Supporting the development of training materials
* Understanding and accommodating a variety of learning styles
* Accountable for evaluation, documentation, follow-up of training 7 effectiveness
* Provide support and collaborate with call center supervisors; all levels of leadership
* Collaborating with VP of Call Center Operations, Director of Call Center, Director or Customer Service & Quality and Dallas HR/Recruiting to achieve training objectives and effectiveness.
* Remote management experience; PRT with will dual with their site manager and Customer Service and Quality Manager; ability to work in a co-managed environment.
* Multi-Skilled and adjust on the fly. Program ready trainer will adapt to call center conditions, modifying techniques and format to ensure optimal training.
* Take calls, ensuring proficiency in call center skills and best practices.
* Support and coaching to newly on-boarding hires ensuring skills are being used
Requirements Call Center experience 2+yrs
* 1 year of training and teaching experience
* Technically savvy on software and systems
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Enthusiastic and positive attitude
* Ability to travel a majority of the time