Employment Type: Full-Time
Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world's leading brands to build and design digital flagship products crucial to our clients' business needs. We're one of the largest independent digital firms in the US and some of our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Hilton, Anheuser-Busch, PepsiCo, and more! Check out what others are saying about us.
WillowTree's Talent Acquisition team is looking for a creative Talent Recruiter to grow and scale our Product Design, Research, Analytics, and Strategy teams. As part of the Product pod, you'll own full-cycle recruiting for a variety of design and end-to-end product roles. You'll partner with thoughtful and collaborative hiring managers to execute an efficient hiring process and ensure a seamless, positive experience for our candidates. We're looking for a recruiter who can flexibly pivot as business needs change, embrace new ideas, and offer ideas to constantly iterate on our existing processes.
* Manage full-cycle recruiting for all levels of product design, brand design, product research, strategy, analytics, and more
* Partner closely with hiring managers to understand their unique hiring objectives and conduct searches and interviews to identify qualified candidates who align with WillowTree's Core Values
* Establish regular touch points and deliver diligent, timely follow-through on next steps, feedback, and/or decisions through resulting in a seamless and efficient hiring process for candidates and hiring managers
* Serve as a WillowTree brand ambassador by positively representing WillowTree's employer brand and conveying our EVP to both passive and active candidates throughout all interactions (e.g. messaging, events, informational calls, interviews)
* Use a breadth of tools and strategies to creatively find and connect with active and passive talent with a focus on proactively diversifying pipelines
* Partner with Talent Marketing to guide campaigns and leverage non-conventional channels and build awareness of WillowTree in new hiring markets
* Ensure a high level of data integrity within our ATS (Greenhouse) and other recruiting systems
* 2+ years full-cycle recruiting supporting multiple hiring teams
* 1+ years recruiting for digital and/or creative talent (e.g. Product Designers, UI/UX Designers, Strategists, Researchers, Digital Analytics)
* Experience sourcing, engaging, and activating passive candidates in a highly competitive industry/market
* Committed to sourcing underrepresented talent and providing an inclusive hiring process
* Ability to build trust and establish strong relationships with candidates and hiring partners
* Can flexibly adapt to changing headcount plans related to business outcomes and priorities
* A desire for feedback and continuous growth to improve as a recruiter and strategic partner
* Experience with executive and/or director-level recruiting
* Understanding of recruiting metrics and how to utilize data to influence hiring decisions and improve processes
* Experience with Greenhouse (ATS), Gem, Hiretual, and/or Textio
* Experience hiring creative talent across multiple domestic and international talent pools
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That's why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You'll work hard here; however, we'll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We're committed to creating an environment of inclusion - a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree upholds our core values in every aspect of our work. We promote safe and inclusive work environments and maintain a drug-free workplace. We celebrate our differences and provide equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Diverse teams build better products. We acknowledge that the tech industry especially lacks opportunity for those who are of non-traditional backgrounds and in underrepresented groups. In order to create the best products for everyone, we know that it's important for our team to reflect the diversity of our users, and we are committed to being the change we want to see.