Employment Type: Full-Time
Windsor was founded in 1937 as a family owned women's fashion store in Southern California. Today, we continue to be all about dressing up by helping our girl make moments matter with on-trend fashion for special occasions, a big night out, or just everyday. We've grown from our humble beginnings to nearly 200 stores with 2,100 team members across the country, and are still expanding with more stores opening. If you are a passionate individual and you think you have what it takes to keep our legacy going, apply and join our Windsor team today!
Windsor is now hiring for Seasonal Stylists to join our Windsor Family. The Stylist clearly understands and effectively implements The 4-Step Selling method, using to it achieve personal sales minimums required by 'Store Gold Star' Program. They practice and implement all loss prevention policies and procedures, all while maintaining a visually appealing store.
Essential Job Functions:
* Applies 4-Step selling techniques
* Achieves personal sales goals of Black Dot/Gold Star Performance
* Achieves 2.0 IPC
* Follows loss prevention procedures
* Cleans and maintains good housekeeping
* Adheres to cashier procedures
* Adheres to company dress code policy
Frequently stands, walks, observes, communicates and reads. Regularly moves and pushes. Counts and writes to accurately complete documentation. Must be able to: access all areas of the store including sales floor, stock area and register area, operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store, climb ladders, move or handle merchandise throughout the store (generally weighing from 0-25 pounds) and work varied hours/days to oversee store operations. Environment is fast-paced and indoor temperature conditions vary.
* Job descriptions are merely a summary of the position. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change and may include any other that management finds necessary to successfully maintain store operations.