Employment Type: Full-Time
Beauty is eternal. It is captured in the way you feel and in the way you look. It is timeless. Every generation needs to feel beautiful. Some things don't change. Some things should not change.
Helping women feel beautiful has been our mission since we first opened our doors in 1937. The fashions have changed but the Windsor dream has not. Icons come and go - from Jacqueline Kennedy, to Princess Diana to the red carpet of today. Throughout it all Windsor has made beauty accessible to all women, not just the celebrities.
From the beginning, Windsor has been owned and operated by generations of the Zekaria family. Their caring vision of shared beauty affects everything we do.
Women come to Windsor to find that perfect look that makes them feel beautiful and we have been there for them for all of life's important moments - your first kiss at the dance, graduation, the big interview and the wedding party. Lives have been changed, and the memories will live forever.
Windsor continues to bring that Oasis experience to you in over 200 stores and through our online shop.
Some things should never change.
Job Expectations and Performance Standards:
Windsor expects great job performance. This includes contributing individually and as a team player in meeting company goals and supporting our mission statement, as well as displaying a friendly, respectful and optimistic personality. In addition, all employees must show integrity in complying with policies, procedures and guidelines.
Understands and implements 'The 4 Step Selling Method', achieves personal sales minimums required by 'Store Gold Star' program, helps maintain a visually appealing store, practices and implements all loss prevention policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
* Applies 4 Step Selling Techniques
* Achieves Personal Sales Goals of Black Dot/Gold Star Performance
* Achieves Company KPI Goals and Expectations
* Follows Loss Prevention Procedures
* Cleans and maintains good housekeeping
* Adheres to cashier procedures
* Adheres to Company Dress Code Policy
* Any other duties as may be assigned by management
Adheres to Mission Statement Values:
* Works hard and has fun as a team player
* Integrity (mandatory)
* Need to improve all the time
* Does more with less and creates value
* Smiles and listens. Makes guests happy
* Organized and plans in ridiculous detail
* Respects our caring and loyal family
Frequently stands, walks, observes, communicates and reads. Regularly moves and pushes. Counts and writes to accurately complete documentation. Must be able to: access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area and register area, operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store, climb ladders, move or handle merchandise throughout the store (generally weighing from 0-25 pounds) and work varied hours/days to oversee store operations. Environment is fast paced and indoor temperature conditions vary.
* Job descriptions are merely a summary of the position. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change and may include any other that management finds necessary to successfully maintain store operations.