Real Estate Agent -- No Experience Needed
Employment Type: Full-Time
A Real Estate Agent is responsible for helping clients with every aspect of the real estate transaction process. Clients need real estate agents to help them market and sell their home and guide them through the process of finding a home to purchase. In this position, you will advise clients on how to prepare their home for a quick and profitable sale as well as help them search for a new home to call their own. The real estate market is always evolving, and we need Real Estate Agents who thrive on using their creativity to close sales.
No experience is needed for this position, but the ideal Real Estate Agent candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment that requires dynamic and creative solutions to help them stand out to potential clients. Clients know that they have myriad real estate agents from which to choose, and it's up to you to make yourself stand out as unique and essential to meeting their real estate needs. This position is best suited to a candidate who is self-motivated and enjoys working independently.
In real estate, compensation is directly tied to performance. The more transactions you complete as a Real Estate Agent, the more compensation you will earn. It's not uncommon for Real Estate Agents to earn over $100,000, but it can take a couple of years to get to that level. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
As an Entry Level Real Estate Agent, you will...
* Communicate and interact with clients over phone, e-mail and social media
* Advise and provide information resources to clients on the status of the real estate market
* Network and seek referrals to increase your client roster
* Craft creative marketing strategies to make your homes stand out
* Get to know your clients and their home preferences
* Be available to show homes to clients and attend open houses
* Represent clients' best interests during purchase and sale negotiations
* Advise clients on how to stage, market and sell their home quickly for a good profit
As a broker, we will...
* Advise you during the training and licensing process and provide follow-up resources so you can be at the top of your field and stand out as a reliable, knowledgeable real estate agent
* Provide you with independence and flexibility so you can have an ideal work/life balance
* Compensate you at a competitive rate, giving you financial security
* Share our real estate technology with you to help you grow and organize your client base
About Woods Bros Realty and HOME Real Estate
HOME Real Estate and Woods Bros Realty are Berkshire Hathaway affiliates and wholly owned subsidiaries of HomeServices of America. The two powerful local companies have deep roots in Nebraska along with long reaching branches throughout the country. The family of professionals spans residential and commercial real estate service and corporate relocation, as well as mortgage, title and insurance, with the goal of making real estate transactions as smooth and easy as possible for their clients.
At Woods Bros Realty, we are community builders and that includes many different aspects of our community. We appreciate and cultivate the community of our agents and employees; we support community projects and organizations in our neighborhoods, towns and cities; and we participate in and support new construction and development of the cities in which we live. Join us and start building your career in a supportive and fun environment!
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Nexp