Employment Type: Full-Time
* Learn and understand WWT's business processes
* Follow agile development methodology and participate in agile ceremonies along with the team.
* Participate in the on-going development and support of existing IT Purchasing and Procurement applications
* Participate in strategic projects that improve operational efficiency across WWT's Global Supply Chain organization
* Work closely with other developers and analysts to ensure development meets requirements and delivers optimal performance to our end users.
* Collaborate with Product Owner and technical partners to scope the opportunities, identify constraints, and help mitigate risks.
* Develop simple to complex programs on supported database technologies and programming platform.
* Testing the end-to-end solution to ensure complete satisfaction of internal and external users
* Bachelors, Masters or MBA degree preferably in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or Supply Chain
* 5+ years of full stack web development experience
* 5+ years of experience with Java or Grails and Node.js
* Experience with Vue.js is beneficial
* Familiar with data sources such as Oracle and MongoDB
* SQL, PL/SQL or relational database experience required
* Knowledge of Supply Chain services, strategy and processes is beneficial
* Test-First mindset across all levels of application development including unit, functional, end-to-end and regression testing.
* Critical thinker with the ability to breakdown complex technical requirements.
* Ability to enjoy collaboration, with a preference for face-to-face communication.
* Ability to be self-directed, self-motivated, and continuous learning
* Ability to be innovative, have outside-the-box creativity, and present alternative ideas