Employment Type: Full-Time
JOB TITLE: Kitchen Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Culinary Services
CATEGORY : Hourly/Nonexempt
REPORTS TO: Culinary Services Director
At YourLife, we inspire our associates to realize their goals, while touching the lives of others. We embrace our associates as they deliver personalized care and services that cater to our resident's individual choices and preferences. We empower our associates to make a difference in the lives of those in their care through ongoing training, unwavering support and a culture of growth and momentum.
To be part of an energetic team, devoted to delivering a unique and enjoyable customer service experience for our residents and visitors .
* Prepare, wash, and store dishes.
* Clean and sanitize dishwashing area.
* Complete Dishwasher Temperature Log at required times.
* Use cleaners and other hazardous materials according to department procedure.
* Assist with serving meals.
* Assist with setting tables.
* Assist with bussing tables.
* Deliver and retrieve kitchen supplies from resident apartments.
* Disposing of trash.
* Assist Cooks in cleaning food serving areas and equipment, sweeping and mopping floors and completing assigned cleaning duties.
* Must be at least 17 years of age.
* Demonstrate ability to community effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Meet state or provincial health related requirements.
* Maintain food handlers permit as required by state or provincial regulations.
* Maintain any other certifications as required by state or provincial regulations.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* A working environment where your voice will be heard, and your experience will be respected and appreciated
* Innovated and vibrant working environment committed to creating unique experiences for our residents, team members and families
* Effective and collaborative training and onboarding program
* Engaged company support team
* Competitive salary
* Paid time off
* Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, employer paid life insurance
* Potential to advance with a dynamic growing organization