YRC Freight CDL Training!
Tuition-Free* Class A CDL Training! | Get Paid While You Train!
Jump start your career with YELLOW! If you want the freedom of driving the open road for a company that values its people, apply to join the tuition-free* CDL Driving Academy TODAY and a career driving for YELLOW.
Call 866-533-6854 to speak with a recruiter!
Office with a View in Four Weeks
YELLOW CDL Driving Academies will teach you the skills to be one of the safest drivers on the road.
Our instructors, many with a million+ miles of safe driving experience, actively engage all students in the classroom, in the practice yard, and on the road preparing you for a fulfilling and dynamic career as a YELLOW truck driver.
- Commit to working for YELLOW for one year after successfully completing the CDL Driving Academy*
- Pass a drug test, Motor Vehicle Report, and DOT Physical and you'll be enrolled in our CDL Driving Academy.
Four Weeks at the YELLOW CDL Driving Academy (Paid Training)
The tuition-free CDL Driving Academy consists of four weeks of classroom instruction and behind-the-wheel training with an experienced and highly qualified instructor.
Company paid travel and accommodations are provided (if you are over an hour from home) and you’ll get paid an hourly wage while you train.
Four Weeks On-the-Job Paid Training
Once you graduate from the four-week CDL Driving Academy and receive your Class-A CDL and endorsements, it's on to four additional weeks of on-the job paid training behind the wheel as a YELLOW employee at your specified work location. When complete, you’ll be a bona fide YELLOW Road Driver.
*If a driver does not work for a YELLOW company for one year after completing the CDL Driving Academy, the tuition for the CDL Driving Academy must be repaid.
- 100% paid healthcare for you and your family
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days.
- Linehaul drivers’ first-year income potential can be as much as $60,000-$65,000.
- When the wheels stop moving, we still pay you an hourly pay for load delay.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Pass a DOT drug test and DOT physical.
- A safe driving record per MVR
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand highway and traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, read a bill of lading, and make accurate entries in daily driving log.
- Must be able to work various shifts and days of the week; and have the ability and willingness to work all scheduled hours, including overtime.
- Ability to work various shifts and days of the week.
Call 866-533-6854 for more information or apply online!
YELLOW is proudly an equal opportunity employer.