Seasonal Receiving Staff - Multiple Schedules Available -
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you looking for your next forklift or stockroom job, but want something that's a little different? Zazzle is looking for the next generation of receiving rock stars to join the team in our South Reno manufacturing facility. The Receiving Staff position reports to the Resource Manager and is responsible for the receiving and stocking of all materials.
We are looking for experienced receiving staff to join any of the following shifts, in a seasonal role with possibility of permanent conversion to full-time, at a starting pay rate of $20/hr:
Sundays (6:00am-4:30pm) and Monday-Wednesday, 7:00am-5:30pm
Wednesday through Saturday, 7:00am-5:30pm
Now, for a bit more about us. You might have heard of Zazzle, and we bet someone you know has used Zazzle. But for the uninitiated, Zazzle is a destination where you can design, sell, and customize thousands of products and designs. Our mission is to enable our users to create anything imaginable. We have millions of customers and a million plus independent designers on our platform, we're profitable, and we're (secretly) a global juggernaut that's growing like crazy. We have fun, and we lead with empathy. In fact, leading with heart is one of our values.
What You Will Do:
* Receive and put away all deliveries
* Assist with restocking products in inventory and on the production floor
* Collaborate with production teammates as necessary on supply needs
* Tidy the receiving area as necessary
* Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment
* Bring a confident and professional demeanor to the role
* Pivot to other duties as assigned
What You Bring to Zazzle:
* You have 1-2 years' experience working in a stockroom environment. Experience on forklifts, pallet jacks and cherry pickers is a major plus! We are willing to train candidates on forklift!
* You love to multi-task, (while prioritizing the right tasks) and pay close attention to detail while staying organized
* Able to learn and apply techniques quickly in a valuable and productive manner
* You thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure and demanding environment
* You have a can-do attitude and work well with others
* Bonus points if you are bilingual, speaking English and Spanish
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Must be able to be on your feet for 8 - 10 hours a day and lift 50 pounds.
* Other activities include: sitting, lifting, bending, kneeling, reaching, standing on cement floor, walking, communication through talking/listening as well as through keyboard (typing).
* Able to duplicate the activity of all job functions in the production environment supervised.
Zazzle is people-powered; we care about your success. Our benefits include work from home, health and wellbeing coverage, profit sharing, and so much more. We are pet-friendly and lead with purpose because we're on a mission to make and create anything imaginable. We're looking forward to meeting you - there's so much more to share. Apply Now.
We celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and creativity of our teammates, designers, makers, and partners! We strive to continuously build a diverse and inclusive culture and community that empowers all of our teammates to be authentic and achieve their true potential. You'll be joining Zazzle at a very exciting time in our growth and playing a significant role in our success. This is a true opportunity for your own personal growth, an opportunity to be innovative and creative, and truly make a difference in our future.