Solutions Consultant - Data Cloud
Employment Type: Full-Time
Zeta is seeking a Solutions Consultant to join our growing Data Cloud division. This is a key role in enabling new business development, based on Zeta's proprietary data assets, to Director and C-Level executives at clients across all verticals.
The role will help develop and refine the go-to-market approach for Zeta's business units as well as partner with client services and sales teams to pitch and scope prospect opportunities.
The ideal candidate will bring a unique blend of analytical and marketing/media expertise together with the aptitude to think tactically and execute both as an independent contributor and part of a larger team. This role requires client-facing skills and the ability to convey complex concepts in a concise, easy-to-understand manner across stakeholders at various levels and disciplines.
* Act as front-line support for internal Data Cloud inquires, training, onboarding and general product updates
* Support new business and existing client meetings as SME representing Zeta's Data Cloud; including platform demos and client specific use case development
* Leverage Zeta's proprietary data solutions to identify key insights and opportunities to support sales organization from pre-sales to program execution
* Run analysis on 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sets, working with Data Cloud analysts and account stakeholders to develop client facing business cases and pitches.
* Partner with internal stakeholders on marketing and PR support
* Support client presentations and deliverables; working with the account, creative and operations teams
* Track Data Cloud-supported pipeline across all BUs
* Project management of Data Cloud deliverables to sales BU e.g. custom reports, audience creations and insights generation.
The Ideal candidate will have…
* 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on business development or sales enablement
* Comprehensive understanding of data-driven marketing and analytics
* Client facing experience with Director and C-Level executives across all verticals
* Confident public speaker with experience presenting to hundreds of internal and external users.
* 3+ years of sales, business development or sales enablement
* Digital marketing experience required, emphasis to knowledge and experience in data strategy and audience analytics
* Experience building business cases and crafting client oriented solutions is a plus
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry's 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers 'end to end' marketing programs for some of the world's leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels - Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile - Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global Recognized in Enterprise Marketing Software and Cross-Channel Campaign Management Reports by Independent Research Firm