Marketing Communications Manag
Employment Type: Full-Time
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Marketing Communications Manager (MCM) plans, creates, implements, and oversees integrated communications programs that effectively describe and promote Zetron and its solutions in order to increase brand awareness, audience, engagement, and demand. The MCM accomplishes this by working cross-functionally and collaboratively to create informative, compelling, and timely content and then manages its multi-channel presentation and dissemination across the entire marketing mix. This includes driving creative, measurable digital and traditional marketing communications campaigns and owning/executing the integrated marketing communications strategy - both paid and earned - to achieve targeted audience engagement, interest, demand, and ROI.
The MCM will either manage or be engaged in every aspect of marketing communications, including lead generation, sales enablement, content marketing, events (online and traditional), channel marketing, corporate communications, creative development, public relations, and social media.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Demand Generation - Manage inbound/outbound strategy and implementation of marketing programs that increase market demand for Zetron solutions by consistently and sustainably growing the quantity and quality of marketing leads generated.
* Sales Enablement - Work with marketing peers and cross-functionally in the development, maintenance, and distribution/promotion of sales tools that help move prospects through the sales cycle, including sales collateral, presentations, webinars, newsletters, email marketing, etc.
* Content Marketing - Develop and source compelling cross-channel marketing content that evokes interest in Zetron and its solutions, including website content, white papers, blog posts, case studies, social media, infographics, videos, thought leadership, and more. Maintain content audit logs for communications platforms.
* Channel Marketing - Creating, managing, and maintaining marketing content and assets that help gain channel partner mindshare and enable them to effectively sell more Zetron solutions in their respective regional markets. To include channel partner portal content, collateral, and marketing services.
* Corporate Communications - Assist with the development and dissemination of various company communications, including press releases, presentations, web content, and branded assets.
* Marketing Collaboration - Work with marketing peers and vendors across various marketing initiatives, including events, advertising, social media, promotions, branding, creative/graphic development, and vendor management.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Other duties as assigned.
* Up to 10% travel
Ability to travel overnight
Ability to travel internationally
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Excellent creative business writing, proofreading/editing, storytelling, and presentation skills, including the ability to write/originate strong marketing/sales content and effectively deliver across multiple integrated channels and formats.
* Exceptional attention to detail and quality. Typo terminator. Patience to always 'measure twice and cut once.'
* Great understanding of communications layout, design, production, and publishing principles. Not a graphic designer per se, but ability to set creative direction, manage creative resources and roll the sleeves up as/when needed to introduce or execute new creative ideas.
* Ambitious, self-starter, thrives in ambiguous environments. Effectively and proactively establishes/manages priorities, solves problems, and brings new ideas to the table.
* Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, measure, and adapt successful B2B lead generation strategies for technical/complex solutions. Ability to create, own, and adapt a fully closed loop lead lifecycle management process.
* Effective and resourceful project, budget, and vendor management skills.
* Excellent people skills; ability to interact and collaborate effectively with colleagues, cross-functional teams, leadership, third parties, and customers. Great team player and individual contributor.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of current best practices and trends in communications, lead gen, digital/social media.
* Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Four (4) year degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar/equivalent.
* Minimum of 5+ years of B2B marketing communications experience, preferably in tech or related products/solutions.
* Heavy experience with WordPress, CRM, and Marketing Automation Systems highly preferred.
* Experience in electronics, telecommunications, technical communications, IT, or related industries is a plus.
* Any combination of education and experience that provides similar relevant domain expertise.
Zetron, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at 425.820.6363, ext. 294 or via e-mail at email@example.com